absentee reporting is costing your company more money than it’s worth, try the live agent service more companies are turning to. Answer United is able to manage your employees’ call-off line and free-up your receptionist to take care of more important matters.
The fact of the matter is that your corporation may be wasting valuable resources keeping up with absentee reporting. The larger the corporation, the higher the likelihood that your receptionist is overwhelmed with in-coming calls that must be routed to human resources. Very often, before those calls can be re-routed, the caller engages your receptionist in a series of Q&A that is time consuming.
Give your receptionist back her time with Answer United’s absentee reporting service that is designed to save your company money. Many large companies experience the high costs of hiring and training one receptionist after another, simply because the workload is too overwhelming to handle. If this is the case in your company office, you may be over-taxing your employees to the point where they are seeking work someplace else.
Professional absentee reporting is the simple solution and is far more affordable than you probably think. Agents at Answer United are professionally trained to answer phone lines that have been designated for employee call-offs. They are familiar with proper documenting for absences in clear and accurate detail that will benefit your company and will ensure consistent adherence to your time-off policy, regardless of the details.
Many large companies make the mistake of thinking a small raise will be enough to satisfy an overworked receptionist, when the fact is, not even a substantial raise would be sufficient for an employee who feels as though there are too many duties resting on their shoulders. A receptionist has ample responsibilities in the office to manage during the day. Corporate dollars will be best spent on a live answering service that will effectively handle your employees’ absentee reporting.
Answer United offers almost half a century of experience in business communications. Their agents are successful at managing employee absenteeism for industries of all kinds and all sizes. They assist medical facilities, property management firms, large rentals and industrial enterprises in keeping perfect track of employee call-offs. Perhaps best of all, Answer United is able to customize your reporting system to uniquely meet your needs, practices and policies.
A few of the benefits your company will enjoy with Answer United’s absentee reporting include:
- Reducing abuse of time-off policies
- Improving compliance with company policy and union procedures
- Professional reporting eliminates dispute over call-ins
- Services are available 24/7
Answer United employs cutting-edge technology that includes coded verification which benefits both the employee and your company. Your human resources department can take advantage of the flexible message delivery options, choosing the one that works best for their purposes. The cost-effectiveness of hiring Answer United is apparent immediately.
For more information about affordable absentee reporting from Answer United, please call 800-937-5900.
2015 W. Crosstown PKWY Kalamazoo, MI 49002
View Larger Map
We Specialize In:
We welcome your comments!
© 2018 Answer United
- 24 Hour Answering Service News
- Absentee Reporting
- After Hours Answering Serivce News
- Answering Service News
- Answering Services News
- Arizona Answering Service News
- Business Answering Service
- California Answering Service
- Call Answering Service
- Call Center News
- Call Center Inbound Services News
- Call Center Overflow News
- Call Center Service
- Call Center Services
- Colorado Answering Service News
- Dental Answering Service
- Detroit Answering Service News
- Doctors Answering Service
- Emergency Dispatch Service News
- Employee Call Off Service
- Florida Answering Service News
- Georgia Answering Service News
- Healthcare Answering Service News
- Home Healthcare Answering Service News
- Hospice Answering Service News
- HVAC Answering Service News
- Illinois Answering Service
- Inbound Call Center News
- Inbound Call Centers
- Legal Answering Servcie News
- Legal Answering Services
- Live Answering Service News
- Medical Answering Service News
- Michigan Answering Service
- Minnesota Answering Service
- New Jersey Answering Service News
- New York Answering Service
- New York City Answering Service News
- Ohio Answering Service News
- Order Taking News
- Overflow Answering Service
- Phone Answering Service
- Physicaians Answering Service
- Property Management Answering Service News
- Small Business Answering Service News
- Telephone Answering News
- Telephone Answering Service News
- Texas Answering Service News
- Virtual Receptionist News
- Washington Answering Service News