Let Our Agents Answer Your Employee Reporting Line & Document Absences
Our Expert Agents Ensure Consistency in Your Time-Off Policy with Proper Documentation
A national leader in the telephone answering and call center industry, Answer United has been providing Absentee Reporting services to businesses of all sizes for more than four decades. Whether you’re a medical facility, a property manager or represent a large commercial enterprise, Answer United will customize an Absentee Reporting system to fit your specific needs.
- Accurate, verifiable, and independent records can reduce grievances and help comply with company and union procedures.
- Minimizes abuse of time-off policies, which in turn helps increase productivity and morale.
- Eliminates disputes over whether or not an employee called-in.
- Our 24 x 7 services save valuable time by relieving a receptionist or foreman from taking such calls.
- Coded Verification – Cutting-edge technology provides a verifiable tracking system
Your company is provided a local or toll free number for your employees to call when they wish to report an absence. When the call is answered our professionally trained telephone agents will answer in your company name, record the information you require for your records, provide the caller with a coded verification number, and then notify the appropriate department within your organization.
- Convenient, Customizable Message Delivery – Flexible message delivery options
We provide a variety of flexible message delivery options, allowing us to report absences quickly, in the method that is easiest for you - whether it’s by email, fax, text message, web retrieval, voicemail, or live agent.
- Tracking Reports – Computer generated time and date stamp reporting
All calls are recorded and given a computer generated time and date stamp for complete quality assurance. We can easily provide a variety of reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, which can be customized to fit your specifications. These reports can be delivered in different formats including fax, email, or downloadable file.
- Cost-Effective Connections – The best solution to meet your needs and your budget
Answer United works with all major long distance carriers to determine the best way to route your calls to our center - providing separate local or nationwide 800 numbers – or using your already established telephone number – to take your employee absentee calls.
Our retention rate is one of the highest in the industry, with several agents having 15 years or more of service with our company. This is how we’ve earned the reputation for answering 80% of our calls within three rings – providing the nation with the most reliable answering service for more than four decades.
If you are currently in a relationship with a company that is unable to meet your expectations,
the consequences can be devastating.
We are an award-winning, reputable
telephone answering, call center and absentee reporting service provider.
Call us today!